Do you like to take personality tests? Are you the person who clicks on every little survey that pops up on Facebook? Do you get your pen out when you see a questionnaire in a magazine to check off your answers?
This workshop will use a scaled down version of a popular color personality test to identify our unique blend of four colors. As we unveil our dominant color, as well as our unique spectrum of colors, we will engage in small group discussion, interactive activities, and self-reflection. We will explore our unique personalities as well as our commonalities and differences across the color spectrum. Once you learn your color and that of your co-workers, you will have a better understanding of why people behave the way they do!
Caution: We may not always play well with other personality colors!?! Come gather as we learn to better understand the positive qualities of each color.
Objectives: (for CEU’s)
Participants will be able to name/explain/use:
- Their True Color
- The True Colors of coworkers
- The True Colors of family and friends
- Strengths and weaknesses of each color
- A game plan for working and co-existing with all Colors
- Head Start of Greater Dallas – http://hsgd.org
- Ten Things We Have in Common
- Briggs-Myers Personality Styles Model
Format: PowerPoint, Facilitated Discussion, Interactive Activities
- 1 to 1.5 hrs. (Conferences only)
- 3 hr. Workshop