Do you ever have days like this…? “The article you sent me on how technology causes stress crashed my computer.”? Most of us can associate with this. This workshop will share tips for the ever popular “FISH! Catch the Energy – Release the Potential.” During the workshop we will discuss how laughter is good medicine, what the “survey” says are things we need to do to help alleviate stress in our lives, and be prodded by an invitation to FISH.
Objectives: (for CEU’s)
Participants will be able to name/explain/use:
- The true meaning of stress
- Healthy choices that will help alleviate stress
- Impact of “Play, Make Their Day, Be There, Choose Your Attitude”
- “Rate Yourself: Survey Says …”
- Lundin, Stephen, C., Christensen, John, Paul, Harry, with Strand, Philip (2002) Fish! Charthouse Learning.
- Jones, Alanna. 104 Activities That Build
Format: PowerPoint, Facilitated Discussion, Interactive Activities, Videos
- 1 to 1.5 hrs. (Conferences only)
- 3 hr. Workshops